Activities or projects, that involve any of the following, require a permit and supporting documentation. All associated plans are to be submitted to and approved by Building & Fire Safety, not the State Fire Marshal or the City of Lincoln.
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Underground Piping
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Above Ground Storage Tanks
- Emergency Generators
Permit Forms & Related Materials
Submit completed documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org for the following:
- Fire Alarm Systems:
Checklist: Fire Alarm Shop Drawing Checklist
Submittal: Fire Alarm Submittal
- Fire Sprinkler Systems: Building & Fire Safety: Fire Suppression Submittal
- Underground Piping: Building & Fire Safety: Underground Piping Approval
- Underground Storage Tanks Guide and Checklist: New UST Installation Application and Checklist
- Above Ground Storage Tanks & Emergency Generators: Building & Fire Safety: AST Installation Application
For an explanation of required tests and inspections, click here: (Required Periodic Tests and Inspections)
Request a Fire Safety System Inspection at email@example.com.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.